Our employees are central to the success and development of the country that is why ITIDA gives priority to its staff as well as their families. Our achievements could not be done without their contributions.
ITIDA is always looking highly skilled, enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious, team spirit and loyal individuals and it seeks ways to retain them through the following elements:-
- Continuing to develop our internal (and external) talent network to ensure we acquire the best people
- Developing an equality program internally to ensure that all employees are treated fairly and consistently
- Developing our training initiatives and identify promotion opportunities
- Implementing organization development and communication processes and ensure effective change management procedures are in place
- Reviewing and developing internal communication strategies to ensure employees are fully briefed on all business matters
We established our values and objectives to set out clearly to everyone in ITIDA how we want to work, and grow our business. We know that our success depends on understanding and meeting the needs of our employees, and the market that we operate in.
We focus to make your career with ITIDA an enjoyable and successful experience.
We offer a wide range of opportunities that would lead to a successful and charted career path.
If you want to apply for any of the current vacancies: